Marketing to win. Digital marketing trends have changed the landscape of professional marketing practice, techniques and processes. Are you winning?
You know your business intimately. But, are you fully up to speed with the marketing strategies and tactical options available to you to build your business or engage your stakeholders, clients and future customers?
Would a few weeks guiding you in marketing best-practice boost your capability in attracting new customers and keeping them?
Pete Jeans is a current accredited university and business school marketing lecturer, tutor and mentor in this vital business space.
Pete Jeans. Chief Operating Officer at growth project leader – SMO; facilitator at the Australian Institute of Management MBA School of Business; sessional lecturer and tutor in Asia Pacific Business at CSU Port Macquarie.
M. Com. UNSW. , B.A. Comm. M.C.A.E. (C.S.U)
- Director at SMO Sydney since 1992
- Sessional lecturer and tutor in Asia Pacific Business at CSU Port Macquarie
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management MBA Business School Course Delivery Facilitation Team
- Contributor to Industry Update Magazine – Australia’s largest circulation manufacturing magazine
- Accredited contributor to CEO Magazine – a monthly business magazine for CEOs and executives around the world
- Author of “Pearls of Wardom” (2018 plan publish date) – a new book for Generation Y and Millenniums around shortcuts and insights for their career development and growth
- Former member of the NSW Council of the Australian Marketing Institute. (two terms)
Limited individual mentoring spaces are available now for 2020/2021.
Please use the contact form below to register your interest