PETE JEANS… IDEAS MAN, LEADER, COMPELLING COMMUNICATOR AND KEYNOTE PRESENTER, MENTOR, LEADER OF DIFFICULT AND COMPLEX STRATEGIC GROWTH PROJECTS, CHANGE DRIVER, EDUCATOR, FUTURIST AND MASTER MARKETER.
That’s what sets him apart from others.
And, he’s the author of “THE ART OF STRATEGIC MARKETING WAR – PEARLS OF WARDOM” available now at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NXNQPJM
Pete Jeans has deeper and wider direct industry experience in almost 30 industry sectors. That’s what sets him apart from others; because he can transfer learnings from elsewhere to the challenges at hand for better insight for you and your audience.
I specialise in keynote presentations and workshops for emerging leaders who want to accelerate their career development; by understanding valuable insight for overcoming business challenges.
I develop customised keynote presentations for my clients and their audiences. Key issues are embedded, explained, discussed and workshopped so delegates are engaged, interested and participate strongly.
I deliver ideas, best-of-breed examples of successful applications, provoking questions and experience-based insights that your guests can take away and use in their businesses tomorrow.
The following points generally point to what you and attendees at your function, conference, forum, seminar, workshop or private gathering could expect or choose to integrate in their keynote theme.
IMPORTANTLY, you can specify what YOU want covered; and I’ll deliver it.
- Unwrap strategic insights for audiences
- Create value for your delegates in the context of their industry experience
- Share current best-practice growth processes and techniques
- Take advantage of skilled facilitation to assess delegates’ responses to your proposed initiatives
- Add marketing leadership in your panel sessions
- Explore key issues around your audiences information needs
- Assess industry and corporate changes that threaten significantly
- Mentor stakeholders through solutions to complexity and conflict
- Deliver updates for leading-edge processes