Please click through the following links to view video clips of Pete Jeans’ media interviews. You can also read articles by him in CEO Magazine, Industry Update Magazine, and from the Governance Institute’s journal.
Pete Jeans has a successful background as a senior lead-team manager in multi-nationals and Australian private and public sector organisations; contributing to increased profitable growth.
In 1992, he founded SMO Sydney as a pioneer in outsourcing of strategic growth services.
- Director at SMO Sydney since 1992
- Head of Ideas at IDEAgenda – Australia’s newest idea generator for corporates
- Sessional lecturer and tutor in Asia Pacific Business at Charles Sturt University
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management MBA Business School Course Delivery Facilitation Team
- Contributor to Industry Update Magazine – Australia’s largest circulation manufacturing magazine
- Accredited contributor to CEO Magazine – a monthly business magazine for CEOs and executives around the world
- Author of “Pearls of Wardom” – on Amazon now – a new book for Generation Y and Millenniums around shortcuts and insights for their career development and growth
- Former member of the NSW Council of the Australian Marketing Institute. (two terms)
- Former member of the National Committee of the “NSW Housing Industry Association – National Kitchen & Bathroom Association.”
- Former Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Former Sessional tutor and lecturer at the UWS School of Business
- B.A. Communications M.C.A.E ( now CSU at Bathurst ).
- Masters in Commerce ( Marketing ) UNSW.