Pete Jeans. Director and Chief Operating Officer at growth project leader – SMO
Facilitator in “Marketing for Managers” at the Australian Institute of Management MBA School of Business
Lecturer in Human Resources Management, Project Management, Asia Pacific Business, Organisations & Management and The Leadership Challenge for MBA’s at CSU Port Macquarie and around Australia
Contact him here
M. Com. UNSW. , B.A. Comm. M.C.A.E. (C.S.U)
Pete Jeans has a successful background as a senior lead-team manager in multi-nationals and Australian private and public sector organisations; contributing to increased profitable growth.
In 1992, he founded SMO Sydney as a pioneer in outsourcing of strategic growth services.
- Director at SMO Sydney since 1992
- Sessional lecturer and tutor in Asia Pacific Business, Human Resources Management, The Leadership Challenge at CSU Port Macquarie
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management MBA Business School Course Delivery Facilitation Team (online & face-to-face)
- Contributor to Industry Update Magazine – Australia’s largest circulation manufacturing magazine
- Accredited contributor to CEO Magazine – a monthly business magazine for CEOs and executives around the world
- Author of “The Art of Strategic Marketing War – Pearls of Wardom” (On Amazon March 1, 2019) – a new book for Generation Y millennials and Gen X around shortcuts and insights for their career development and growth
- Former member of the NSW Council of the Australian Marketing Institute. (two 2 year terms)
- Former member of the National Committee of the “NSW Housing Industry Association – National Kitchen & Bathroom Association.”
- Former Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Former Sessional tutor and lecturer at the Western Sydney University.
- B.A. Communications M.C.A.E ( now CSU at Bathurst ).
- Masters in Commerce ( Marketing ) UNSW.