Pete Jeans. Founder and Chief of Ideas at IDEAgenda – solving “wicked” and intractable business challenges; and Director at growth project leader – SMO.
Facilitator in “Marketing for Managers” and “Better Decision-Making Analysis” at the Australian Institute of Management MBA School of Business.
Lecturer in Human Resources Management, Project Management, Asia Pacific Business, Global Marketing, Organisations & Management and The Leadership Challenge for MBA’s and undergrads at CSU online around Australia.
Contact him here
M. Com. UNSW. , B.A. Comm. M.C.A.E. (C.S.U)
- Author of an easy-to-read top-of-mind strategic reminder for busy leaders, “The Art of Strategic Marketing War – Pearls of Wardom” – is available now on Amazon at this link It’s a new book for Gen X and Gen Y Millennials around shortcuts and insights for their career development growth.
- Co-editor of the textbook “Marketing”, 5th Edition, Wiley Publishers, October 2020.
Pete Jeans has a successful corporate background in multi-nationals; contributing to significantly increased profitable revenue and growth.
In 1992, he founded SMO Sydney as a pioneer in outsourcing of strategic growth services.
His industry sector experience is wide and deep; which means he can better apply effective learnings from elsewhere to the challenges at hand.
- Contributor to Industry Update Magazine – Australia’s largest circulation manufacturing magazine
- Accredited contributor to CEO Magazine – a monthly business magazine for CEOs and executives around the world
- Former member of the NSW Council of the Australian Marketing Institute. (two terms)
- Former member of the National Committee of the “NSW Housing Industry Association – National Kitchen & Bathroom Association.”
- Former sessional tutor and lecturer at the UWS School of Business
- Former member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- website http://www.petejeans.com